Welcome

St. Nicholas Episcopal Church of Kapolei Hawaii has held "Covenant Group" meetings for about 10 years. These groups meet weekly for fellowship, prayer and reflection on the readings and the sermon from the previous week. This blog is an attempt to offer the prayer and reflection as an on-going basis. The challenges of schedules and more prevent many members from participating in our groups, perhaps this will allow for additional participation. I will post readings and questions - please answer the questions and contribute as you're comfortable in the comment sections. Blessings

Thursday, August 29, 2013

LOOK


Taking a big test can be a stress-filled event. What if I didn’t study the right material? What if I didn’t pay attention in class? What if the first time I’m opening the text is the night before the test?(!)
  1. How well did you handle tests in school?
  2. Did you have a tendency to cram or were you one to review a little bit each night
    leading up to tests?
  3. Outside of school, can you share a challenge or situation where you were sure
    you just couldn’t do it, but managed to get through it anyway? How did you get through it? 

1 comment:

  1. Kerry says
    1. I didn't handle tests well in school.
    2. I had a tendency to cram.
    3. A pivotal period in my life when I worked 2 jobs, went to school, was buying a house, and had a new baby. God's grace and mercy got me through that.

    ReplyDelete