Welcome

St. Nicholas Episcopal Church of Kapolei Hawaii has held "Covenant Group" meetings for about 10 years. These groups meet weekly for fellowship, prayer and reflection on the readings and the sermon from the previous week. This blog is an attempt to offer the prayer and reflection as an on-going basis. The challenges of schedules and more prevent many members from participating in our groups, perhaps this will allow for additional participation. I will post readings and questions - please answer the questions and contribute as you're comfortable in the comment sections. Blessings

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Took - Persistence



Jesus tells us to pray always, and never lose heart.....

1. How do you practice persistence in your religious life today? 2. Is there anything you want to cry out to God for but have been
reluctant? Does this passage help you to change your mind or
not?
3. How do you not lose heart as you await an answer to your prayer? 

1 comment:

  1. Kerry says

    1. I try to go to church each Sunday. 2. Not that I can think of. Not really. 3. God has always been there for me, it's me that has not always been there for God. It's not me waiting for Him, but more me accepting and trying to listen.

    ReplyDelete